3 MONTH PROGRAM REPLENISHING YOUR BODY AFTER BABY THROUGH FOUNDATIONS INSTEAD OF BAND-AIDS
Were you told if you breastfed your baby, the baby weight would fall right off?
Are you cutting calories to try to lose the baby weight, but not moving the scale in the direction you want?
Since the day you hit the 6 week mark, have you been hitting the gym hard and while you see some changes, things still aren’t back to where they were before baby?
Has it been years since your child was born, but your energy still hasn’t returned to where it was or you want it to be?
Have you had multiple babies, and with each one you feel more and more tired, drained, and an outline of you?
Our modern world has created unnecessary pressure on Moms to do it all – at home, for their partner, for their little ones, at work, and for themselves – all while looking model ready living in their pristine home.
While many of those were easy to do when there weren’t little humans 100% relying on you, it is getting harder and taking a toll on you mentally, physically, emotionally, and in your relationships.
Being a Mom is one of the most rewarding things humans can experience, but it can also be isolating.
What if we told you, it isn't all in your head?!
Pregnancy, delivery, and breastfeeding (if you decide to) take a toll on your body as they are nutrient demanding biological processes. And for the most part, all you were told is to take a prenatal and you will have your basis covered.
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!
No, Mom. It is not your fault. You did what you could based on what you knew.
But we are over here, infuriated for you, because it is no wonder why you are left at the bottom while you put everyone ahead of your needs. It is not only in your head.
We see you!
What is most likely going on?
You are depleted of nutrients that support your body to operate to its fullest potential providing you energy, emotional stability, and not in starvation mode (storing fat away).
Hi Mom!!! We have created this program for you so you can start crushing life again with zest and vibrancy.
COACH: MARISSA YEE, FNTP
Marissa from Fuel Your Balance is a mom of a wild almost 2-year old.
She found her passion in Nutritional Therapy while trying to manage her stress during her career in IT Audit. It was through food and lifestyle changes she was able to take control of her life again. Although, she will always be a recovering perfectionist and type a.
These days while she has her days struggling with energy and isolation, she sees other Moms around her struggling with energy day in and day out. Marissa truly believes Moms need to prioritize themselves in order for them to show up for their families, otherwise, everyone suffers.
Marissa believes in the power of food and replenishing the body with nutrients is a key factor required for Moms to feel balanced energy, mind, and sprit. Without it Moms are left frazzled, irritable, at their witts end, and exhausted.
COACH: SARA MILNER, FNTP
Sara from Salt and Iron is a personal trainer focusing on getting humans to move and move better. She has programs focusing on foundational movements and mobility that translate into improving your strength in your daily life.
Both Marissa and Sara are Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioners (FNTP) looking at health from a holistic standpoint as everything is connected, including nutrition, lifestyle / habits, and movement. Nutritional Therapy identifies and prioritizes nutritional deficiencies and imbalances within the body to support the optimal functioning of the body’s systems and processes so you feel energized and good in your body.
What is the
Renourish Moms to Thrive is a 3-month group program for Moms to start prioritizing yourselves! You will receive:
- Individual, customized protocols to follow
- 12 weeks of education to provide insight to what your body needs and support habit changes with food and lifestyle to obtain your desired results
- 24 live classes of movement to ensure you are moving your body, opening up, releasing tension, and gaining strength
- 6 live Q&As
- Presentations from Experts
Who is this for?
Moms! Wherever you are in that journey. Postpartum is anytime after baby!
- Feel tired / fatigued
- Tried all the things to get the results you want
- Mentally and/or physically exhausted
- Want to feel like a human
- Want community and support
- Brain fog / checked out
- Want to be healthier
- Make healthier choices for the family
- Have no time
- Lost, don’t know where to start
- Overwhelmed by information out there
- Need recipes / tips / tricks
- Don’t want to spend a fortune
- Feel impatient
- Feel weak, blah, gross
- Feel stiff, achy, sore
Moms who want to achieve:
- No more bloat
- Lighter and looser
- More patience
- Clothes fit better
- More energy
- Mental clarity
- No more heartburn
- Glowing skin
- Understand how food impacts energy, mood, and reactions
- Less congestion
- Stable mood
- Feel like yourself again
- No dieting / food restrictions
WHAT YOU GET
WEEKLY EDUCATION MODULES
– Learn how food and our environment impact our energy, body, mood, and reactions.
– Create and successfully implement small, incremental habits that make a profound difference in your daily life.
– Tips and tricks for getting the results you desire.
CUSTOMIZED NUTRITIONAL PROTOCOLS
– Protocols are customized for you based on your signs and symptoms related to digestive, energy, mood, etc.; health history, lifestyle, and Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis lab results.
– Protocols will include how to eat based on if you are a fast or slow metabolizer; lifestyle recommendations to support your goals; and food and supplement recommendation to incorporate.
– Live classes twice a week for 30 minutes
– Starting foundationally with movement to ensure form and technique as we progress through the weeks.
– Includes mobility, soft tissue work, yoga, and workouts.
– This is a group program, other than the customized protocols, everything is conducted as a group.
– Success is better celebrated with others.
– Supporting each other through encouragement, ideas, and experiences.
– Share tips, tricks, sales, finds, etc. to possibly help another Mom.
LIVE Q&As WITH COACHES
– Live 1-hour group Q&As with your coaches every two weeks.
– Come ready with your questions
– Will go over content released to further solidify understanding.
– Never be afraid to ask a question! You most likely are not the only one thinking it and could be helping out another Mom.
– Will be hosting experts live to share their wisdom regarding topics beneficial to Moms and their health.
HTMA Lab Testing
Nutritional Therapy, including individualized protocols and 2 30-minute 1-on-1 meetings
Unlimited access to coaches and ability to get questions answered over 3-months
24 30-minute Personal Training sessions
Program cost valued at $3201
PAY IN FULL
4 monthly payments of $337
Time commitment will range weekly between 2 and 3 hours a week:
- 2 30-minute movement classes
- 1-hour Q&As or Expert presentations
- 30 minutes to an hour of education videos
A Facebook account, even if you only create one to join this group program.
Phone or computer to access Facebook.
Equipment for movement classes, including 3 lacrosse balls
HOW TO BUILD A PLATE
– A guideline of how to build a plate to support your energy and mood – Avoid food comas, hangry, irritability – Gain stable energy between meals
HOW TO MEAL PREP
– Templates for planning your meals for the week – Tips for saving time during the week – No more leftovers
– Hydration is the number one nutrient deficiency in the USA!
– Learn how to optimize your hydration.
– Learn the importance of electrolytes.
EAT FOR YOUR METABOLISM TYPE
– The HTMA lab results will identify if you are fast or slow metabolizer.
– Learn how to eat based on your metabolism.
– Optimize your energy and mood without guessing what to eat!
EXERCISE AND MOVEMENT
– Learn the importance of movement for optimal life.
– Learn why exercise is not the only solution.
– Understand importance of mobility.
– Learn why you may have restriction in certain areas of your body.
– What happens while we sleep?
– How to optimize sleep.
– Understand how digestion works at a basic level.
– Understand where dysfunction can happen leading to common signs and symptoms we experience, like heartburn.
– Learn how to optimize digestion for energy and mood.
BLOOD SUGAR REGULATION
– Understand the basics of how your blood sugar is regulated.
– Understand factors that wreck havoc on your blood sugar leading to unstable energy and mood.
– Learn how to optimize blood sugar regulation to maintain stable energy throughout the day and the hangriness.
PREGNANCY NUTRIENT IMPACTS
– Understand at a basic level the impacts pregnancy has on your nutrient status impacting your energy and mood.
REPLENISH MOM’S NUTRIENTS
– Understand common nutrient deficiencies for Mom’s impacting your energy and mood.
– Understand at a basic level the core macro minerals all Moms need to optimize
THE GUT-BRAIN CONNECTION
– Understand the basics of the gut-brain connection